Orders now being taken for school uniforms
Whether it’s for a hardwearing school jumper, or school tights in a matching colour, Burgess has everything you’ll need to make sure the kids are fully kitted out going back to school and throughout the school year.
Burgess stocks only ethically sourced and manufactured school uniform clothing with a commitment that all our school clothing is either made in Ireland or manufactured under guaranteed ethical conditions, with no child labour involved.
“We make this commitment to assure parents that, as well as being of top quality and durability, our school uniforms are “child friendly”, says Rosie Boles, Managing Director of Burgess.
Burgess accepts deposits on school uniform, giving customers the option to pay in installments to make it a little easier for parents. Veronica, our school uniform expert, makes sure to leave your child room to grow when fitting so now is a great time to come and see our uniform range in store.
Orders are now being taken for uniforms. Early bird offer – 10% off all school uniform items until end of June at Burgess.
- Buy 2 shirts or blouses and get a 3rd HALF PRICE
- Buy 2 polo shirts and get a 3rd HALF PRICE
- Tights – Buy 2 pairs get a 3rd Pair Free (Sheldon) Various colours
- Primary School trousers from €10.50 (navy & grey)
- Secondary School trousers from €16.95 (navy & grey)
- Primary School Crested knitwear from €20.00
- Secondary School Crested Knitwear from €29.00
- 15% OFF Babywear
- 30% OFF Kidswear for ages 3 – 16 years