Did you know that 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong bra size? Are you one of them?
Here are some of the telltale signs that your bra isn’t fitting you correctly:-
- Your bra strap is digging in to your shoulders
- The centre front of your bra is lifting
- Your bust is bulging out of the top or sides of your cup
- Your bust looks lumpy under your clothes
- Your bra rides up your back
- Your underwires stick out at the front or under your arms
When should you to check your bra size?
Our busts change for many reasons throughout our lives,:- age, weight variations, contraceptives, pregnancy and post pregnancy or following surgery.
Getting your bra fit right is essential to ensure you get the right support, as a well-fitting bra will improve your posture. Comfort is important too, so make sure your new bra feels just right.
If you want to look and feel as good as you should, look at your bras regularly and check that they fit properly. We recommend that you get yourself fitted at least every six months, and more often if there are particular reasons why your bust may be changing.
Bra ranges nowadays cover everything from the seductive and feminine to sportswear and post operative so whatever your bust size, at Burgess there’s a bra to perfectly fit you!